Christmas Sheepadoodles 2023 coming soon!
Luvmydoodle Heath Guarantee
This is an agreement between the buyer and the seller (Luvmydoodle and FAMILY)
1. Luvmydoodle will determine if the puppy is ready to go their new home. Usually between the ages 7-9 weeks of age. This will be depending upon the weight of the puppy and how easily it is weaned from the mother. We will not, under any circumstances, let the puppy leave before it is ready.
2.Our puppies are sold as PETs Only. Your pet is part of a spay or neuter agreement. It is expected that your pet be spayed or neutered between 12-18 months or based on the approved recommendation from your own veterinarian. Please submit documentation after your pet has been spayed or neutered to luvmydoodle at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The puppy is guaranteed to be in good health at the time of adoption or delivery.
3. The puppy will be up to date on shots and worming at the time of pickup of the puppy. It is very important that you continue the vaccinations and worming. Please do not expose your puppy to other dogs that are not vaccinated until he/she has completed the entire vaccination schedule - around 16-20 weeks old.
4. The puppy will have been vet checked and deemed in good health by Small Paw Vet Clinic in Elizabeth City, NC at the time of sale.
5. The buyer, at their own expense, should have the puppy examined by a licensed vet within 72 hours of getting your puppy. We cannot control the exposure your puppy encounters after leaving us so if you chose not to have your puppy examined this contract is void. Any request to return the dog to the seller for a replacement puppy must be made within this time and may only be requested should the dog prove to be seriously ill upon examination by a veterinarian. Proof of examination must be provided to seller. The guarantee will be terminated immediately if dog is not examined within the allotted time of receiving the puppy.
6. Documentation of illness must be sent to the breeder within ten days for the Health Guarantee to be honored.
7. You’ll have 72 hours to see a Licensed Vet finds the puppy to be unhealthy or unfit for sale, the puppy may be returned for a full refund - provided the puppy has not been injured or neglected. The veterinarian must provide a written statement deeming the puppy “unhealthy for purchase”.
8. This guarantee does not cover any health issues caused by neglect or injury from the buyer.
9. This guarantee does not include minor illnesses and health issues such as colds, allergies, internal or external parasites, umbilical hernias, improper bites, giardia, coccidiosis, kennel cough and innocent heart murmurs. However, the breeder will disclose any known illnesses or health issues prior to the sale.
10. The breeder cannot assume responsibility for this puppy after 72 hours of the sale. It is the responsibility of the buyer to care for the puppy properly and keep it free from harm. Please remember that your puppy must be treated with great care and protected from danger.
11. The breeder assumes no responsibility for any medical expenses incurred after the sale.
12. The breeder assumes no responsibility for training difficulties or behavior problems.
13. The breeder does not guarantee size. We will give the buyer the weight of the puppy’s parents and the weight of other puppies out of that mating. We can give the buyer an educated guess as to full grown weight, but there are too many variables besides genetics.
14. The breeder is not responsible for puppies which develop common health issues with Poodles, Bernese Mountain Dog, Old English Sheepdogs or large breed dogs in general, such as hip dysplasia, cataracts, bloat, etc. after the puppy is in the new owner’s possession.
15. The breeder gives a one-year guarantee against any congenital defects of the puppy. If this should occur, then upon receipt of a written statement from a Licensed Veterinarian that the dog is suffering from a congenital defect, the puppy will be returned to the breeder, and the buyer will receive another puppy of the same breed when there is one available or refund **Both the sire and the dame have been genetically tested for diseases common to Standard Poodles and Bernese Mountain Dog
16. If for any reason I am unable to keep the puppy, I agree to return the puppy to Luvmydoodle and not place the puppy in another home, unless given permission by the breeder. Breeder has first right of refusal. In the event legal action becomes necessary, buyer will be responsible for all legal fees. If puppy is returned within the first 30 days, only half of the purchase price will be refunded, after the puppy has been placed in his/her new home. Buyer is responsible for all transportation fees in returning the puppy. The other half will cover the cost of re-advertisement and keeping the puppy current on vaccinations and worming until the puppy is placed in his/her new home. If puppy is returned after the 30 days health contract has been signed no money will be refunded to the family but we will guarantee that we will find a loving home for the puppy.