Tri Bernedoodle Puppies Now!
WE want our families to be 100% happy with their new family member. Our puppies are raised inside our home with the upmost love and care. We are so excited for you and your puppy.
This is an agreement between the buyer and the seller.
1. Luvmydoodle will determine if the puppy is ready to go their new home. Usually between the ages 7-8 weeks of age. We will not, under any circumstances, let the puppy leave before it is ready.
2. Our puppies are sold as pets only. Your pet is part of a spay or neuter agreement. It is expected that your pet be spayed or neutered between 12-18 months or based on the approved recommendation from your own veterinarian. Please submit documentation after your pet has been spayed or neutered to Luvmydoodle at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The puppy is guaranteed to be in good health at the time of adoption or delivery.
4. The puppy will be up to date on shots and worming at the time of pick up of the puppy. It is very important that you continue the vaccinations and worming. Please do not expose your puppy to other dogs that are not vaccinated until he/she has completed the entire vaccination schedule - around 16-20 weeks old.
5. The buyer, at their own expense, should have the puppy examined by a licensed vet within 72 business hours after getting your puppy to insure one year health guarantee. Based on veterinarian medical documentation of genetic issues. Luvmydoodle may cover the cost of medical expenses up to the cost of your purchase or provide a replacement dog. If the buyer declines health warranty or does not submit documentation of first veterinarian visit occurrence within 3 working days of scheduled pickup date, then a full refund will not be given.
6.We cannot control the exposure it comes in contact with after leaving us so if you chose not to have your puppy examined this contract is void. Any request to return the dog to the seller for a replacement puppy must be made within 72 working hours and may only be requested should the dog prove to be seriously ill upon examination by a veterinarian. Proof of examination must be provided to seller. The guarantee will be terminated immediately if dog is not examined within the allotted time of receiving the puppy.
7. This guarantee does not cover any health issues caused by neglect or injury from the buyer.
8. This guarantee does not include minor illnesses and health issues such as colds, allergies, internal or external parasites, improper bites, giardia, coccidiosis, kennel cough, umbilical hernias, Entropion and innocent heart murmurs. However, the breeder will disclose any known illnesses or health issues prior to the sale.
9. The breeder assumes no responsibility for any medical expenses incurred after the sale.
10. The breeder assumes no responsibility for training difficulties or behavior problems.
11. The breeder does not guarantee size.
12. The breeder is not responsible for puppies which develop common health issues with Poodles, Sheepadoodles, and Bernedoodle, or large breed dogs in general, such as hip dysplasia, cataracts, bloat, etc. after the puppy is in the new owner’s possession.
13. The breeder gives a one-year guarantee against any congenital defects that can be tested by Paw Prints Genetics. If this should occur, then upon receipt of a written statement from a Licensed Veterinarian that the dog is suffering from a congenital defect that can be tested by Paw Prints Genetics, the puppy will be returned to the breeder, and the buyer will receive another puppy of the same breed when there is one available.
14. If for any reason I am unable to keep the puppy, I agree to return the puppy to Luvmydoodle and not place the puppy in another home, unless given permission by the breeder. Breeder has first right of refusal. In the event legal action becomes necessary, buyer will be responsible for all legal fees. If puppy is returned within the first 30 days, only half of the purchase price will be refunded, after the puppy has been placed in his/her new home. The other half will cover the cost of re-advertisement and keeping the puppy current on vaccinations and worming until the puppy is placed in his/her new home. If puppy is returned after the 30 days from this date, there no money will be refunded.